Friday, August 28, 2009

Awesome Trifecta.

There are no words to describe the sheer kickass nature of this collaboration. I don't care if they play one chord on a ukelele for 45 minutes straight.

Them Crooked Vultures:

Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters, QOTSA)
Josh Homme (QOTSA, Kyuss, Eagles of Death Metal)
John Paul Jones (Led FREAKIN' Zeppelin)

!!!

They took several of my favourite rock bands and amalgamated them into a superhero group, ready to save the world from pop drivel hell. I thought I was an atheist. But this is proof positive: there IS a god. And He/She is merciful. Click on the photo for more.

Eee hee hee hee! *clap clap clap*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every YouTube video I have seen these guys perform on is amazing and rocks so incredibly hard.

This group came out of nowhere a few weeks ago and now has become one of my anticipated albums in 2009.

Ms. Fitz said...

Sean, have I told you lately you f***ing rock? If you hear any rumours of them travelling within Canada, let me know and I'll make the roadtrip with you. Seriously.