Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lucky Lucky, You're so Lucky....



Heidi Ho, Neighbourinos!

Appy-polly-logies for the delay in my updates. This whole "real" job thing's a bummer. No time to dally on the 'net and update useless self-gratifying blog. *sigh*

Went to see the lads of FF with Death Cab for Cutie on Tuesday with MJ, Hore-atio and The Married One. It was awesome! Even bought myself a t-shirt, which was a first, amazingly, for me. Amazing, since I've been to about 40 concerts in my 23 short years and not a one where I've had the urge to purchase (typically overpriced) swag. But it was too hip not to. Okay, so every other female in E-town will have one, but I care not, for I had a great time.

After the concert, went back to Hore-atio's place to watch the overtime nail-biter between the Oilers and the Red Wings (well, boys did, I started to doze) until about 1am before MJ drove the Married One and I home. Woke up yesterday with a mega head-cold and called in sick. Laid on couch and watched DVDs of X-Files and Dead Like Me and slept. Woot. *cough*

Back at work now, which blows. I'm done with this whole working while sick thing. gonna go home and sleep some more. Maybe eat some ice cream for my throat. Yes, erm, throat, that's it...hehe....

cheers

k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to posting Kelly! The t-shirts were reasonably priced at the show, at a mere $25 they were a steal.


It's sad that you expect concert garb to be in the mid-$40 range. Everytime I walked by the merch table it was under attack from people so I opted not to wait in line. All I really wanted was a sticker. Next time I guess.

If you haven't already heard the song I posted on my site, check it out here. It is "Take Me Out" from Ferdinand's set.

Feel better champ!