Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Made Worse (...then slightly better)

You know what sucks even worse than coming in to work on a Monday morning while the beautiful sun shines and blue skies mock you out your window? Doing it a day early.

Yes, I came in to work on a Sunday afternoon. And Mother's Day, no less. *sigh* Sadly, I just had too much that needed to be done. Not that it really got finished. Amazingly, 4 hours of working on data entry and filing only got me the data entry done and even then, I've still got about 50 letters to enter. Gah. And of course, when you walk into the building and sit down at your computer, there are 60 emails waiting in your inbox, shiny and new, just begging to be answered in due course. Blargh.

Suckitude.

****

Now, on to a more positive note (and speaking of suckitude, though, of course, a rather "different" kind of suckitude....) I thought I'd share something that brightened my day and nearly made me spit coffee on my computer screen:

Kleaning the Kitty

Seriously...my cat would have clawed my face off had I ever tried this. I don't think I would even had made it within 5 feet of him.

Happy Monday,

K

No comments: