Monday, October 05, 2009

I have readers?

Wow. My last post won the "most comments" award at the Ms. Fitz bloggies. It's mostly me gifting myself with cheap trinkets and shiny bits of foil until I'm distracted and forget what I was typing.

...what was I saying?

Oh, yes. 

I like the debate and thinkatude that has resulted from said post. It was done in a whirlwind moment: I just found something that twigged my brain, and I typed it. Perhaps this is the key to longevity and presence online? Interesting. I like having readers. Though with enlarged fan base comes great responsibility. 

It pleases me to have people pay attention to me online without me having to take my clothes off or say something racist/sexist/hateful. 

Ok. Sometimes I say slightly hateful things. But it's justified, so I won't apologize. Twilight really does suck that bad. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I offer a cliched slow clap that builds up to enthusiastic cheers and group applause.

Also, I just started up a blog and having a follower sign up would make me feel special.

Just saying.

Alex P said...

I liked the thinkatude also. I find it harder to comment on something related to nothing than I do about a contreversial issue. Not that mokeys should be forgotten. There is Friday. It's a day when phoning it in is absolutely necessary. I also kindof loved that Im now the villain in your blog-opera. You bitch. *slaps fitz and storms out*

Ha.

Ms. Fitz said...

It's ok. I'll draw you up a little cartoon character with a Snidely Whiplash mustashe and black cape.

Hey! I never write about nothing! Everything I utter is of vital importance to the world and its goings on. It revolves around me. ME!

Ahem. Excuse me. I need to spank my ego and give it a timeout now.