Thursday, November 09, 2006

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground...

....and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself,

"where is my mind? Where is my mind? wheeeere is my mind? Way out in the water, see it swimming?"

Who likes the Pixies? I do!

Guess who's going to see Black Francis (ie: Frank Black)tonight w/ SONiC?

No....really, guess....

Ok, ok, it's ME! Hehehehe.

That is, of course, if I can keep this damned flu under control for the next 10 hours. Otherwise, it's back to bed for me. (This is my daily routine for the past few days, get up, go to work, go home, fall unconscious for next 15 hours, wake up, take decongestant, repeat)

sniffle,

k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! The Pixies rule! Hope you had fun at Black Francis. And I hope you feel better too. The flu is no fun.