Friday, December 22, 2006

Mele Kalikimaka!

I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but it's Hawaii's way to say merry Christmas to you. :o)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Today is my last day at work (woo!) and there's not much going on other than preparing food, eating cookies and drinking leftover wine from our open house. *hic*

May you get all the gifts you long for and have a safe, happy Christmakwanzakkuh!

Also, since I'll be gone until January 2nd, I'd like to wish everyone a happy New Year and I hope that 2007 is even better for you than 2006!

I'd like to thank everyone who was there for me this past year. The first half of the year didn't go so great, it being a year of extreme changes and challenges for me. However, I am so happy to be where I am now that I would not change any of it. Thanks so much for your support and love, and I hope that I have done even half for you what you have done for me over the past year. That goes for everyone!

On that note, may your days be merry and bright and all that jazz.

Cheers,

K

Three Little Pigs Xmas

No comments: