Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My New Baby!

So:

The government decided to let my department in on this nifty "Learning and Wellness" Fund wherein the government will reimburse you up to $500/year on money you spend for gym memberships, courses, computer equipment, etc. This is to encourage you to "better" yourself. There are certain criteria, but mostly, it's free money!


Our benefit kicked in as of January 1st, but our fiscal year-end is in March. Which means, that between now and April, I have $1,000 of your hard-spent tax dollars (suckas!) to put towards my betterment.


I was torn between gym memberships, University courses, etc., but I figured whatever I spent it on, with the money I saved I could just spend my own cash on whatever the fund wouldn't pay for.


So last night, I bought a laptop. Not just any ol' laptop, though. The cutest, most user-friendly damned thing out there.


Voila. Mon bebe. J'adore!


*kissing little apple logo on laptop*


ahhhh.....


K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh...pretty. now it is time for that lava account!

Ms. Fitz said...

yes, yes....you pimp!

Ms. Fitz said...

oh my god...i LOVE this thing! I can even make my own damned comic books on this thing! that's it! no more PCs for me! woooooo!