Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ahhh.....Vacation

Going to keep this short, as I will not waste one more iota of vacation time than needs be...

...am in Montreal (well, technically, Laval, but who`s counting?) for a few days and have access (finally) to a computer. Thought I could pilfer my cousin`s internet with my laptop but, sadly, am too technologically inept to properly enact said pilfering. Thus, I am using her antiquated computer to send a few heidi hos your way...

...that said, the lovely (and envy-stirring) pictures I had wished to post from my laptop will have to wait until I can either figure this out or find a proper wireless connection for my laptop to work. Until such time, you will all have to just take my word for it that I am in a much nicer place than you. :P ....

...Having fun, trying not to get sunburned while simultaneously trying to suntan (it`s a tightrope walk!), eating way to much bad food and enjoying it thoroughly. Will most likely come back with 5 lbs but...eh....ce sont les vacances, n`est-ce pas? Lots of lounging, relaxing, mid-day naps and frequent dips in the river when it gets unbearably hot, and a fridge full of beer, just to myself! (well, now that my uncle is no longer around to steal some....*grumble*...)

...I do miss you all...but not enough to come home. hehehe. Lots of love,

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... John here. We were chatting a bit online a couple (a few) months ago. You had said then that, although you enjoyed talking to me, you didn't want to pursue anything. I was wondering if you still felt that way, or if you maybe changed your mind and wanted to get together for a cup of coffee. I think it'd be fun, and you really have nothing to lose. Plus, if your blog is any indication, I certainly can't be any worse than some of the guys you've seen lately ;)

My e-mail address is jvandenbeld@hotmail.com. Fire off an message if you want me to buy you a cup of coffee sometime.

Ms. Fitz said...

ummm.......huh?

Ms. Fitz said...

ummm.......huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I realize this isn't the best forum for this sort of thing, but your blog page was the only thing I remembered. An update - we met on Lavalife back in, hmm, March (I think!) and had a few good conversations. I volunteered for Laurie Blakeman's constit office, and was interviewed for the Communications gig for the Caucus. Ring any bells? lol. As I said, I'd like to get together, or at least chat with you on MSN. I'm not going to waste your time or my own, but I thought I'd express my interest and leave the ball in your court. Do with it what you will!

John