Sunday, September 09, 2007

Deadbeat Blogger

I know I know. I've been gone far too long. It's been a busy month. I came home from vacation, started a new job, joined a program at Grant MacEwan that I'm now taking part-time and am otherwise usually too tired or just plain not interested enough to blog. Appy-polly-logies to thee and thine. There have been a lot of things I have wanted to write about, but there was just no motivation this past month. I will be better. Promise. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some addictive Scrabulous to play on Facebook (which is, by the by, perhaps the best reason to be on Facebook in the first place!)

I'm not dead,

K

oh, and for your viewing pleasure whilst you await my next post:
Dogslide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm lazy too!

Oh man. It's weird how you can lose your motivation for it altogether.