Friday, December 25, 2009

Ms. Fitz's Monkey of the Week: Christmas Monkey


It's important to count my blessings this Christmas, as I have so many:
  • A great job with a good organization that lets me do the kind of work I enjoy and am good at. (and pays well, too!)
  • A home of my own, with my very own kitty to terrorize me and try to tear the home apart
  • A family that loves me and supports me in everything I do
  • Ditto friends
  • My health, particularly now that I'm starting to work out regularly again
  • A new man who makes me happier than I thought I could be, and better than I thought I deserved
  • An education that's almost done, and with nearly straight A's (and with help paying from work, another bonus to my job)
  • The privilege to live in a place where I can do, say and think what I want, when I want
and perhaps most importantly:

A Christmas tree that hasn't yet fallen down, thanks to the miracle of fishing wire and a handy mum. 

Merry Christmas, everybody! 

No comments: