Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2006: The year of the busy little bee...

Whoo, baby!

My appy-polly-logies to all my buddies/readers (yes, both of you)for not being as good at the updates in the new year.

I hope that your New Year's plans went well. My eve was quieter than planned, but by the time I was dressed up and ready to go, the urge to boogie on the dancefloor had mysteriously vanished. Got some good hugs and phone calls in, though, so I suppose that's always something, right? :o)

Well, Fitzy's been busy this year. New job that actually requires real work ethic (wow! It's exciting, I know!) and lack of regular access to the internet have been my excuses. I'm reluctant to try this puppy at home for fear that it may cause my ol' compy to gasp its last breath.

Anywho, things are not too terrible right now. No big complaints or anything. But alas, I have another assignment to finish for work, but there'll be a nice post next time. promise. just checking in so you don't think i'm dead.

word to your mother.

1 comment:

Ladysir said...

So I'm out of the loop.

What's your new job, lady? Have you broken into the lucrative world of publishing as planned?