Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Year: Almost Here!

Booya, darlings!

I hope everyone had a lovely turkey time on Sunday, I know I did! (my pants are too tight to prove it...yow!)

T'was a smaller Christmas this year, not as many gifties under the tree, but still some good stuff. Mostly clothing, and some guitar lessons so I can really rawk out (i shudder at that grammar, but i am doing it to emphasize my new-found "cool")on my new guitar (for which I also received an electronic tuner, sweet!)

This year was my first Christmas day dinner away from my mum (*sniffle* such a mama's girl!) but dinner with M.J. and his family was really enjoyable--and filling!

Didn't do much on Boxing Day (no shopping, didn't need the headache)except watch an entire season of "Dead Like Me" on DVD. That show kicks ass. I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't heard of and/or seen it.

Yesterday went shopping at the Great Mall of Horrors (wem) which was still crazy-go-nuts insanity, but not as bad as boxing day would have been. Went to Chapters and got myself a new book (yah! new books! i love new books!) with my gift certificates. And this book is really awesome. It's called "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. It's a non-fiction piece about the phenomenon of people making snap decisions and how those decisions are often more correct than ones we spend time researching and deliberating over. It's radness. Makes you go "hmmm" a lot. I like books that do that. :o)

Well, that's it for me. Anybody got some good ideas for the 31st? I'm free!

1 comment:

Ladysir said...

Where'd Kelly go?