Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!!

It's here! It's here!

Okay, well, it's not here yet, but as of today (Friday) I am off for four days to celebrate the birth of Santa Claus. Nonono, wait, that's not right, umm...is it Rudolph? Ah well...I forget, but it's not important...anyways...

Things are really going to be fun this Christmas. Granny and Auntie arrived last night and I had myself a grand ol' gift exchange/watching Muppet Xmas Movie time with my favorite pair of smug marrieds. :o)

Have now officially begun not to fit into pants due to excess cookies, but do not care. Contemplating replacing jolly old elf next year if this keeps up...hmm...

Only sad part about last night: I missed out on half of Ed the Sock's Fromage 2005. I LOVE fromage! Tried to tape it, only to find out I taped reruns of "Frasier" and "Friends". Blecch.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great weekend!

Cheers,

K-mas

PS - While watching music videos last night, I saw the new Korn video, called "Twisted Transistor," or something like that. Not a huge Korn fan, but I encourage you all to see it. They got famous rappers to portray the band in the video, so you've got L'il Jon as Jonathan D. and Snoop Dogg as Munky. No shit! It's awesome! okay, well, HO HO HO!







No comments: