Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sometimes you run the wheel, other times, the wheel runs you...



At the best of times, my attention span/short term memory is somewhere between goldfish and Einstein-like hamster. Today I fell off the wheel while chatting on MSN (work? what work?....oh, THAAT work. Meh. I'll do it later) with the Lovely Bettsy, whose convocation from Uni is today (congrats!) I had offered my congratulations and we had barely continued the conversation, when she had to leave. When I asked for where, I received as blank a stare as one can receive when chatting online and immediately offered up my apologies for being so dense. I am so retarded sometimes. No, wait, that's an insult to retarded people. *sigh*

Just thought I'd share that with you, so that you might laugh at me as much as Bettsorama did.

Cheers,
K

No comments: