Monday, July 10, 2006

Debauched

Friday night I packed up my bathing suit, hot dogs and a 26 of rum and headed up to Mahe's Hut for a weekend of sea-dooing and shenanigans. And what shenanigans. Let me explain:

So we arrive at thunder lake around 9, where we begin the weekend by[CENSORED!]until about midnight, then decide to go for a [CENSORED!]which was my first time ever and was very fun and freeing. There were a lot of photos taken. Saturday was a beach bash, barbecue, then an hour-long kegstand competition, follwed by the most ridiculous and subversive group [CENSORED!]after which I was very tired. Nearly [CENSORED!]but, thankfully, was sober enough not to.

Returned home yesterday absolutely exhausted. Hope there are no photos of me lurking on the internet at this point. And if they are, I hope I get some of the proceeds from the "drunk girls acting retarded" videos they're sure to turn up on. *shaking head* what a weekend. ...

I can't wait to do it again in August!

hahaha.

Cheers,
K, not quite as innocent as I was a week ago.

No comments: