Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pvt. Fitz Reporting for Duty....




Hey all! Sorry about the time span between posts, but I've been rather busy. I can't believe the week I've had: it's felt like 10! Had a nice long 4-day weekend to move. Packed on Friday, moved in on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised to have a BUNCH of friends come over and help. Seriously, you guys are awesome. I am pleased. Now here's a cookie.

(hehe)

My baseless fear that I would be relegated to loneliness living on my own has not come to fruition. If anything, I'm busier right now than I've ever been....and it's gonna get even busier now, because I have been recruited into the Army.

The Sonic Intern Army, that is.

Yep, I had my mum (yes, mum, I don't have a car, okay?!) drive me to the Used Hubcap District, where I sat with the cool kitties and learned all about volunteering for this wicked-ass radio station and getting free passes to events such as, oh, concerts, movies, the usual. Hee hee hee!

I'm gonna start off slow, see how much time I can commit to it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it often: it looks like such fun!

Anyways, that's about it for the update. Lots of other stuff happened this weekend, but I'm tired from the move/coming down with the sniffles and I need my rest so that I can go out and get right wasted this weekend at my dear friend Marc's cabin. Booya!

K

No comments: