Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A new book to add to my collection

Behold a masterpiece of mockery:
"The Quotable Douchebag: The 500 Douchiest Things Ever Said" by Margaret McGuire. I require a copy for my shelf.

Choice quotes straight from the egos' mouths:

Gene Simmons: “[I] don’t believe there’s any difference between a monogamous and a polygamous relationship. Those are all just big words, like gymnasium.”

I actually find this one kind of funny. Maybe because I don't take it seriously:

Eminem: "I'm a t-shirt guy now. But wifebeaters won't go out of style, not as long as bitches keep mouthing off."

2 comments:

Alex P said...

Loves it. Well, I don't think I would buy the book myself, because as much as I love table talk books, I never actually read more than 6 pages of them, and sometimes I find that surrounding myself with crass things increases my tendency to be crass. At this time, I am trying to curb my trucker tongue and expand my brain in stretchy academic ways, but when I can just dive into something kindof fun and mindless, I will do that instead NO question. So in an excercise of self control, I won't be buying this book. But I will totally hog it when you buy it and giggle shamelessly in your chair some night.

Alex P said...

and yes, I know I spelt excercise wrong. Thats how it will be spelt when bad spellers of the world untie.