Monday, June 04, 2007

OH MY GOD!!!!

so, every now and then I find out something or have an experience that reminds me of how very grown up my siblings and I have become. Such a moment just arrived for me in the form of an email from my brother (who's currently in Scotland with the missus) who just revealed to me, via said email, that he proposed to his girlfriend!

MY BROTHER'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!

Holy shit. This is surreal. Especially considering I'm the older sibling. It seems all out of joint. But, then again, they've already got the car, the house and the dog...

...ran out of my office like a madwoman and hunted down my sister, who's doing summer work for us, and made her come back and read the email with me. We were so excited, jumping up and down like stupid little kids.

Then we called our mom to tell her...but, of course, she's known for the past freakin' 7 MONTHS and has just been waiting for it to happen....*grumble*....stupid secret-keeping parents!!!

anways, just had to share, because I'm so excited!!!!!

Lurve,

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I love it when siblings get married!

Ms. Fitz said...

...except this is a YOUNGER sibling...so that's all like, more grown up than me and all....hehe...