Friday, August 21, 2009

Squirrelizer!


Lest you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt seen this gem of a photograph on websites ranging from National Geographic to the NY Times to the London Daily Telegraph. It's of a delighful, adorable ground squirrel (or prairie dog, as we Albertans know them) in Banff, dropping a swift, devastating photobomb upon an unsuspecting American couple.

Squirrelmania has reached a fevered pitch, and I came across this website a few days ago that allows you to insert famous Mr. Squirrely Pants into your favourite photo. I've been mucking about with it ever since, inserting him into staff photos, then emailing my coworkers. Hee.


3 comments:

Alex P said...

I find him kind of unnerving. He has scary freddy kreuger hands. durr.

Prime Minister said...

I saw this the other day. Hysterical!

Alex P said...

Look at this fitz, youre moving up in the world. Stephen Harpers commenting on your blog!