Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ah, Europe, How I love Thee, Let me Count the Ways....

Hello boys and girls!

Sorry about my lack of blogging, but I have just returned from an incredibly awesome trip to Europe and, quite frankly, couldn't be bothered with keeping up on my blogger account. (Especially considering that it costs about 1 euro every 30 minutes for internet time)

The trip was awesome and I will post links for pictures as soon as we have them downloaded of my brother's camera.

London I enjoyed much more than last trip, though I would recommend everyone stay the hell away from Mme Tussaud's. Not that the wax figures aren't cool. Only that they're not worth the exhorbitant cost of entry.

Paris was fantastic, everything there was larger than life and built to impress. The price of food was ridiculous, so we got very good at eating baguettes and cheese in the park rather than attempting to dine in a brasserie.

Munich was a drunken good time, and that about sums up my trip. I'll give more details when I have the chance, though I'm sure most of you are caught up with the emails I sent out during my trip.

I met some wonderful American and Australian friends, as well as a few adorable Aussie boys (though we won't be divulging any details on THAT anytime soon).

I'll keep you posted as to my picture uplinks, but from the few I've seen, I think they'll be rather impressive.

Cheers,

K

No comments: