Monday, October 16, 2006

They Blinded me with Science (Science!)



What, pray tell, is dear Miss Fitz doing quoting from bad 80s new wave? Why...explaining my weekend of fun, sillies!

This weekend was rather spectacular. Not that I did anything terribly exciting, it was just...well...really really fun!

Friday was Miss Tacky Berry's med-school bar star night, so Bettsy and I accompanied her to Stolli's. At the ripe old age of 24, having been legally able to frequent such establishments for a pithy 6 years, I must humbly admit that my heart is no longer into the club scene. Seriously. Bettsy and I kept looking at each other as rude drunks barrelled past us and spilled cheap drinks on my pretty new shoes. (my new ruby slippers! they're fab!)

Saturday was waaaay more fun. Bettsy, Mr. Mahe and I went to the Space and Science Centre (!!!) for a night of fun any 6-year-old would envy! I hadn't been there in ages, and man, it was even more fun than I remembered! The exhibits are really cool now, because they're all interactive, so you can do things like try to pump blood like a heart or solve a crime using DNA analysis and all that cool stuff. It was rad! I think my personal favorite was the "gross" section, where you could play "Mary had a Little Lamb" with fart noises. Yes, it was a learning smorgasbord!

hehe.

Yesterday I experienced something very unique that, while intimidating at first, was something I really enjoyed in the end and am very glad for the experience. In short, I posed for my good buddy Mahe's ink-drawings of the human figure. And damn, do they look good. I will be uploading the pictures of the drawings as soon as he sends them to me. They're gorgeous.

Oh yes....and did i mention, they are nudes?

*giggle*

K

No comments: