Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Because it's Friday, Pt. 2: Tuesday is the New Friday!

Ok. Tuesday isn't really the new Friday, but I wanted to post something sublimely silly that made me laugh again.

This week is shaping up to be a touch better than the last (mostly because, well, it's nearly hallowe'en! woot!) I've been promoted at work, which means a new office, new (and fewer, ha!) responsibilities and some extra dinero just in time for Xmas. Hurrah! As a celebration and because I'm too busy to think up something clever to write about (brain is slowly dying...must be all those sinus medications I keep mixing with alcohol, oops...haha!)

The following is a picture of my buddy Stephen, who is currently residing in Osaka, Japan to teach English and, more importantly, score with hot Asian babes. (What? He wouldn't contradict me on that front) Now, most westerners are a little shocked when they go over and realize that, for the most part, they are waaaay bigger than their Japanese counterparts. For Steve, however, that goes double because, well...he's about double the size of the average Japanese person. He's about 6'5" (over 2m tall, for those of you imperially-challenged) and has the size to go with the height. The following are some of the funniest things I've seen in a while (many thanks to Steve who, while not having given me express permission to post these, I will assume doesn't mind as: a) you can't see his face and b) the more famous he gets, the more bitches he can score with, so the way I see it, I'm pimpin' him out!)


Steve's Apartment

Steve, In his apartment

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I didn't know Steve was in Japan.
So are Cam and Karleen Jones, who's random updates & photos can be seen here: http://jonestakeoverjapan.blogspot.com/