Monday, March 26, 2007

a F.I.S.T. to the face...

So, on Saturday I decided to take Bettsy up on her offer of joining her and Jess for their semi-weekly step aerobics/FIST class. I had been making fun of Bettsy's whinging regarding how cramped she felt after her classes. I have, however, since eaten my words.

Ow.

It's been two days, and I am walking like a little old man who just made a mess in his pants. Not cool. I realize that F.I.S.T., rather than a snicker-worthy reminder of some sort of BDSM activity, in actuality stands for "F***, I'M SORE TODAY!" It's like tiny little elves have attached themselves to my calves and are stabbing my muscles with little pitchforks and twisting....aaaaaauuughhh.....

Uh oh...cramp....*wincing*

OK. I concede. *whimper*

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I don't remember ever 'whinging' about anything, but it serves you right for making fun of me! HaHa!

Going to come again next week?

You know you waaaant to.

PS. I sent the elves because you pick on my grammar :)

Ms. Fitz said...

Yes. Karma's a feisty bitch.

(for the 'whinging', not the grammar. Because, Let's face it, that's what I was put on this Earth for)

K

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I'm going to FIST again tonight if you want to join me!

:)

Ms. Fitz said...

Sorry, can't.

I'll be busy covering myself in honey then having someone bury me neck deep in an anthill, where I will be slowly bitten and consumed. It sounds like fun!

hehe.

K