Monday, March 26, 2007

Proud Auntie

For those of you who have an abhorrence of small things or get nauseated at the sight of anything cute, please do not click on the following.

Yesterday I met my new niece, Jessa, and played doting auntie for the entire afternoon. She's so gorgeous! If you look closely, you'll notice how her mum's gussied her all in pink (most likely a reaction to having had 3 boys before, she's girling out!) and that in one of the photos she's swimming in a huge green tunic. That's the wee dress I knit for her. OOoohh.....

ok. I gotta stop now. I'm getting gushy and I believe my estrogen levels just skyrocketed.

Jessa and her cute new dress!
Jessa and Auntie K
Look how tiny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed! Thats one cute baby and baby dress
Corine

Ms. Fitz said...

Thanks! I like making baby clothes. They take approximately 1/4 of the time than making myself clothes and, frankly, they're much much cuter ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kel, she's lovely!!

~K