Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Harry Potter and the Torment of Anticipation

The new HP cover was released a few days ago. Whaddaya think? I like it, personally, though I can't help but want to tease out plot details based on the cover art.

Obviously, there's Harry, Hermione and Ron. There also seems to be some sort of treasure involved and a ring that seems to me at least to be sucking them into some sort of vortex. Horcrux? Strange portal in floo network? It reminds me of the dais behind which Sirius Black (he's still alive, dammit!!! I believe! I believe!) disappeared. It's all very mysterious and I am jittering in my chair awaiting July 21st....damnit! Not even April yet!

Awright well.... here's the photo, discuss.

K



ps- Also note the stag on the back cover....hmm? hmmm?

5 comments:

Steph! said...

I wanna read it. I wanna read it right now!

Must...preorder....and be...nerdy...

Stupid Torment of Anticipation

Ms. Fitz said...

Pre-order? Fuck no! You're waiting in line with me and you'd better be wearing a stripey scarf!

That is the meaning of TRUE friendship, Stephanie.

K

Anonymous said...

I'll wait in line with you. But when you finish the book, you have to promise NOT to send out a mass email telling everyone that you just finished it and "Oh, POOR SIRIUS!".
Or whatever spoiler this one holds.
Capisce?
;)
~K

Ms. Fitz said...

are you implying that I spoiled the ending?....because I take offense to that. I was under duress. I can't be held accountable for my actions at that time.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Ummmm this be Alex weighing in... Scott will be gone, which means I have the book to myself. I can wait.

MWAA HAA HAA HAA.

Alex