Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tomorrow comes today

Caesar: Who is it in the press that calls on me? I hear a tongue, shriller than all the music cry 'Caesar.' Speak: Caesar is turn'd to hear.

Soothsayer: Beware the Ides of March.

Caesar: What man is that?

Brutus: A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.

Caesar: Set him before me; let me see his face.

Cassius: Fellow, come from the throng; look upon Caesar.

Caesar: What sayst thou to me now? Speak once again.

Soothsayer: Beware the ides of March.

Caesar: He is a dreamer; let us leave him: pass.


"Julius Caesar" Act I Scene 5

****

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up for tomorrow. Moral of the story: if someone is looking out for you, maybe they have a point in what they're saying, even if you dont' wan to hear it. Oh yes, and look out for backstabbers. That is all.

oooooh!

K

No comments: